Hoskote, Lying on NH 4, and about 27 km from Bangalore City, Hoskote is well connected to Bangalore by buses (BMTC as well as KSRTC buses). The nearest railway stations to Hoskote are the Krishnarajapuram and Whitefield railway stations & also there is a railway station coming up in Hoskote town under Whitefeild-Kolar new railway line (52 km) in future. It is close to the border with Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, where Hosur is 52 km away via under NH 207 & 49 km away via Malur-Hosur road & 51 km away via Sarjapura-Attibele road. Lets see the factors leading to Hoskote’s growth and understand why Investors may want to take an early position and Invest in Hoskote today
Why invest in and around Hoskote?
Hoskote, which until recently was a small part of the city is now being rated as a good area with great potential by developers & investors thanks to aggressive investment plans & developments.
Here are some indicators of the changing landscape and why it may be the pre-surge time to invest in Hoskote.
- SEZ for Electronics, hardware & IT at Baglur; the Aero IT SEZ under development at Budigere will create employment for 100,000
- An auto hub of 1,500 acres is coming up in Narsapura.
- Logistics parks are coming up in Kambalipura.
- Hoskote industrial area houses around 200 industrial units
- Hoskote is home to the manufacturing units of many corporate giants including VOLVO, Bando & Honda. In total, around 500 Japanese are expected to work in this corridor
- Mahindra group is betting on the region for its highway connectivity and has Invested in Hoskote with its plans for Mahindra & Mahindra Aero space which is in the process of being setup
- An allocation of 200 acres has been made to IT sector on Malur road
- To cater to such a surging industrial congregation, Residential space of more than 400,000 will be required in the next 3 years
Social & Infrastructural Developments
- Bangalore – Chennai industrial corridor – The road network 284 km Satellite Town Ring Road (STRR) with 188 kms Intermediate Ring Road to connect to rest of Bangalore.
- Proximity to Whitefield micro market guarantees a flourishing residential market.
- Development of the retail market with mall along with good social infrastructure and International school.
- Bangalore University has plans to have their base in Hoskote
- Infrastructure corridor spreading 6,000 acres to come up soon in Hoskote offering high Employment.
- Development of Malur Railway Station.