Sterling Pointe Project Review
Sterling Pointe is a residential project offering well-designed 3 BHK apartments. Located at Hebbal in Bengaluru. The project is currently in an under-construction stage & the size of the apartment ranges from 1,640 sq.ft to 1,805 sq.ft. The project offers all the basic amenities to its residents like a kids play area, a club house, a rainwater harvesting system, an intercom facility, a 24*7 security system, a power backup provision, a car parking area and an elevator. Hebbal is well-connected to other parts of the city via major roads and rails. There are many reputed educational institutions, hospitals, bank branches, shopping malls etc. in the locality. Here’s Sterling Pointe Project Review:
One of the hottest investment location
Whether one is taking for end use or investment, experts believe North Bangalore is one of the upcoming economic epicenters of Bangalore city due to
- Its closeness to Bengaluru International Airport (BIA)
- Upcoming infrastructure developments like high speed rail, aerospace park etc.
- Several SEZ/Techparks/Townships in the vicinity like – Sobha City, Bhartiya City, Ozone Urbana, Karle SEZ, Manyata Tech Park, Hinduja Ecopolis, Brigade Orchards. This emphasises the potential of the region.
(Read about what NDTV has to say about Hebbal as an investment destination)
- The project is house to only 40 exclusive families, making it suitable for property seekers wanting a private, small & exclusive community rather than live with hundreds of families
- Host of amenities from Gym to Jogging Tracks
- Close to Manyata Tech Park, Columbia Asia Hospital & Kirloskar Business Park
Projects around Sterling Pointe which is pre launched at 6200 psft, include
- Godrej Platinum – 9099 psft
- SNN Clermont – 7500 psft
- Vaishnavi 24 – 6699 psft
- L&T Raintree – 7100 psft
Despite having the exclusivity, the prices are the lowest in the region making it a good project to invest in. To know more details click here
Pin Click Perspective
The macros are in favour of not just the project but the entire location. With such high density in CBD area. Slowly the centre of Bangalore is expected to move towards Hebbal making it the most sought after destination. As one of the pioneers in the Bengaluru real estate market, Sterling has been known for changing the landscape of the city since 1983.
The project offers limited and exclusive apartments at pricing which is lower than all developers and projects in & around the area & coming from a brand with over 30 years of development experience in Bangalore makes it a preferred option.