With so much data available online, searching a lucrative real estate location for investment is difficult. Successful real estate investment is driven by multiple parameters but what makes a real estate location lucrative for investment, is the question we’d like to answer.
Real estate location lucrative for investment
So, how does is actually work? For a residential real estate investment, every city – especially if it is a tier 1 city – has its hot investment corridors, and other micro locations which are growing at either the marker inflation rate or not growing at all.
Important real estate drivers to look for a location to invest into
- Employment generation in and around the area
- Key upcoming infrastructure
- Historic price growth
- Safety Quotient for the area
- Distance for basic necessities
- Ease of commuting
- Educational Institutions
- Water access
Some of the locations in Bangalore which have been giving great returns to investors include:
- Hebbal – Due to its proximity to airport and central bangalore, Hebbal is one of those localities which have been growing significantly since the last few years. Business Parks such as Manyata Tech Park offers large scale employment, with current the average price in Hebbal being Rs 8,600 per sq ft and has seen an increase of 32 per cent in the last 45 months. Check Sterling pointe, the new exclusive 40 units project if you are looking for investment in Hebbal.
- Yelahanka – The average price in Yelahanka is Rs 5,000 per sq ft and has witnessed an appreciation of 21 per cent in the last 48 months. Check Godrej Avenues if this is an area of interest.
- Whitefield – Due to the presence of a large community of IT professionals Whitefield is a great rental market and has grown 11-14% steadily over years. Look for Godrej Air, Health and Fitness Theme based project to be launched in June 2017 for investment.
- Hennur & Thanisandra – Located on the northern fringes of the city, Hennur & Thanisandra comes with the double attraction of being in the vicinity of the Bangalore International Airport while affording access to the city centre that’s some half an hour drive away. Prices have been increasing between 15 to 20% over last few years and Bhartiya City – Nikoo Homes have proven to be a great investment in that area.