Vastu Tips are something one must comply to. Home buyers nowadays, consider Vastu as a prominent factor, when they select a home. Often, people avoid projects or apartments that do not comply with Vastu norms. This is especially true during the festive period or Diwali, which is considered as an auspicious time to buy a property. The real estate market witnesses fresh supply, offers and discounts during the festive period and in such a situation, it may be difficult for home buyers to figure out the Vastu Shastra factors that one should take into account, before finalising the deal.
Vastu tips for the festive home buying
Buying a house is a lifetime achievement for the common man. Some of the important basic points pertaining to Vastu, which need to be kept in mind while choosing a home are:
- In case of a row house or villa, the important parameters to consider are the area of the plot, soil, negative energies, etc.
- The north/north-east side should be open and construction should be on the south/south-west side.
- Landscaping should be in such a way that the north/north-east quadrant should be low and the south-west quadrant should be higher.
- Try to buy a house, which has an entry from the north-east direction.
- The master bedroom should be in the south-west zone of the house.
- The kitchen should be in the south-east zone.
- The puja room should be in the north-east, east or north of the house.
- The north-west zone is ideal for the guest room or drawing room.
- The basement in a villa or row house, should be under the entire house or if it is partial, it should be in the north/north-east zone.”
Experts believe that keeping the house clean and painting it properly, is also part of Vastu.
If you keep the home clean, then, it helps the positive energy to spread all over the house. This is reflected in the age-old practice of cleaning the house during the festive season. Selling the scrap and getting rid of useless materials is a good practice, as it re-energises one’s home.
Tips to create positive energy during the festive season:
- Remove all cobwebs from home.
- Grow plants like guava, neem, ashoka, etc., during festive periods.
- Use white lights to brighten up the entire home during the festive period.
- If you buy any new item, ensure that it is placed it in the right direction. Avoid making the north-east region of the home heavy.
- Remove all unused utensils, newspapers, books, clothes, shoes, etc., as it creates a negative field.
- Rearrange your cash box and get rid of useless papers and bills.
- While painting the rooms, avoid black or red colours.
- Smart decorations for your new homes
- Adding color to home