Here are 5 reasons why investing on Old Madras Road is a good idea
- Proximity to Bangalore international airport and Whitefield. Due to its nearness to Whitefield, the area allows easy access to various tech parks like ITPL etc. Also Old Madras road connects to the outer ring road thereby enabling easy movement towards Sarjapur
- Current rates – While the area is close to technology hubs and central Bangalore, Old Madras road has the pricing advantage for all looking out for luxury, semi luxury projects in mid budget range. Prices range from 3800 psft upwards depending on the developer, location, amenities and other things.
- Appreciation – The area has off late started seeing appreciation in prices and saw around 11% appreciation last year making it a good investment centric area as well.
- Quality developments – From Prestige to Brigade you have some of the largest builders present in that area with the recent one being Nitesh Virgin Island and hence giving an opportunity to stay/invest in quality construction.
- Japan Corridor – With Japan Corridor coming on the Hoskote belt, there’s a lot of industrial development happening in that area making the side a hot micro market for investment